Why Choose Us
The Norfolk, Virginia Law Firm That Gets Results
You have a lot on your mind if you have been charged with a crime or injured in an accident in Virginia. And right near the top of your list of concerns is probably which lawyer to hire to handle your legal case.
Our experienced Norfolk, Virginia attorneys at Welch & Wright, PLLC believe our law firm is the right choice for many reasons. That’s why we want to meet with you and learn more about your legal issues. That way, we can create a unique solution to address your legal concerns.
What Sets Us Apart
There are many reasons why we believe we are the right law firm for you, including:
- Respect For Clients – We will treat you as an equal partner. We will listen closely to your story and explain your legal rights and options clearly.
- Respected By Peers – Fellow attorneys frequently refer legal cases to our law firm.
- Courtroom Experience – Our trial lawyers regularly represent clients in court in criminal trials throughout Virginia.
- Personalized Approach – You will receive our undivided attention throughout your case.
- Attention To Detail – We will thoroughly investigate your case in search of critical evidence.
- In-Depth Knowledge – We know Virginia’s laws and understand how the legal system actually works.
- Clear Communication – We will keep you informed throughout your case.
- Quality Work – We have high standards and will work tirelessly on your behalf.
- Successful Results – We consistently obtain positive case results, including having charges dismissed before going to trial.
- Highly Recommended – We are strongly recommended by people we helped deal with tough legal challenges. Our testimonials speak for themselves.
Your Case Matters Here
Some lawyers don’t listen to clients. They simply tell them what to do. We do things differently. We take your concerns seriously. You will notice the difference the first time you meet with us. We won’t talk over you. We’ll listen. That’s because we want to make sure you are heard loud and clear.
Our hands-on approach will continue throughout your legal case. We will communicate clearly with you. And if you ever have any questions, you can ask us directly. We work this way because we strongly believe in collaborating with clients. We want to make sure your expectations are met. We are your personal legal advocate.
Don’t take chances with your future. Take action. Contact our Norfolk, Virginia law firm to learn more about your legal options. Schedule a free case evaluation with one of our experienced lawyers today to discuss your criminal defense case or potential personal injury claim.